ESPN+

🪰 on the wall

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 🪰 on the wall

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      4 1
      Anfernee
      Participant

My hope (and common sense says this will happen) is the Baja Blast will get the offense together and talk about what they want. What to fix etc. Imagine being a fly on the wall in that meeting and to hear what the WRs and TEs would say. 👀
      He obviously couldn’t do that as an analyst but I have to imagine he’ll have full authority now to tailor things around our skill guys and utilize Isaac’s strengths.

Xanthis
      Participant

I have to try and stop you right now. I can’t have Bajakian’s (pronounced buh-JAKE-ee-an) nickname be Baja Blast. Its going to hurt my brain and I am going to say it in public and get weird looks.

4 2
        Anfernee
        Participant

“Teams are gonna be shakin’ now that we have buh-JAKE-ee-an calling plays!”

DataUte
      Participant

I do doubt Whitt will give him free reigns. He’ll still want time of possession and a balanced attack, but hopefully the pass plays, motion, quick routes, etc. will get better to help Isaac get rid of the ball and make quick decisions and the offense will move more. Even under center vs shotgun or going quick paced at points could change things.

MotherJabubu
      Participant

All throttle no brakes bajakian

chinngiskhaan
      Participant

All brakes bajakian

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.