Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

3 games in, has your W-L prediction for Utah changed?

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 3 games in, has your W-L prediction for Utah changed?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      SalUteopia
      Participant

What was your prediction before the season started, and has it changed for better / worse, or just stayed the same after 3 games?

BungalowUte
      Participant

My prediction was 10-2 before the season started. I’m sticking with it. I think they lose to @ OSU and @ UCF.

ALUF
        Participant

Same

RedUte14
      Participant

staying the same at 11-1.

Utah
      Participant

I had us at 11-1 best case and 9-3 worst case.

My expectations have gone up. 12-0 best case and 10-2 worst case.

We are really, really good.

ProudUte
      Participant

I don’t think our D is nearly as good as advertised. That really shouldn’t be a surprise considering we lost our two safeties to the NFL as well as our best edge rusher. We also lost our top tackler to an injury. So, I think expectations (especially mine) were set too high.

I am unsure about our offense because we have only seen one half of Rising against a D1 defense. But, I am more optimistic about our offense.

That being said – We have 9 games to play. I suspect we will go 6-3 in those games and end up 9-3.

Maybe, our defense will play much better when Reid returns. I hope so, and I hope he returns soon.

Go Utes!!!

SalUteopia
        Participant

Agreed, Proud. Our secondary has me concerned. A couple overshot passes by Barnes could’ve easily been TDs.

SalUteopia
      Participant

I was 10-2, and I still think it’s possible, but I also won’t be surprised if we go 9-3. If we win next week, 11-1 is very much on the cards.

chinngiskhaan
      Participant

I haven’t made a prediction, so no… It hasn’t changed.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.