Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

3* WR, Tavian McNair, commits to Utah

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 3* WR, Tavian McNair, commits to Utah

Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by D T.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MDUte
      Participant

Great get, solid 88 rating!

BD
      Participant

Yes! Nice!

Offers from Florida State, Michigan State, Oregon, Georgia, Texas A&M and others.

Utecity
      Participant

Has a very impressive offer list, I wouldn’t be surprised if his rating goes up quite a bit this year. Great commit!

EastCoastUte
      Participant

would this hurt the chances of picking up Jerome Myles?

MDUte
        Participant

I don’t see how it could. If Myles commits he might cause others to consider leaving but not the other way around IMO. However, when it comes to WR it seems like we need to start building up the room for all the guys that will be leaving after this year (Pittman, Singer, Parks, McClain).

Zigziggler
          Participant

Completely agree that we need to restock. Prospects with big time upside can benefit the most from being in our system. We can supplement with the portal rentals. Alvis Whitted is doing an amazing job with recruiting. It will be interesting to see if we become more balanced with our RB/TE/WR’s. We have the horses and we need to let them out!

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Most importantly, he has a cool name.

//r00t4Utes
        Participant

Another cool thing is that he’s the cousin of former Ute WR Devonte Christopher, at least according to the SL Trib article I read.

D T
          Participant

Nephew, correct?

LetItRide
      Participant

Go to 2:38. This guy is tall and fast. Great hands.

He took the MVP at showcase in Los Angeles.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.