Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

4* Alai Kalaniuvalu IOL from Bishop Gorman commits to Oregon

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 4* Alai Kalaniuvalu IOL from Bishop Gorman commits to Oregon

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MDUte
      Participant

Bummer! It came down to Oregon vs Utah and I thought we had a good shot at him. He sounds like he’ll be an incredible road grader as a Guard.

I’ve seen reports that suggest Phil Knight has given a blank check to Oregon to bring in the most talent possible since he’s getting up in age and wants to see his Ducks win a Natty before he dies…would be nice to have an Uncle Phil behind the Utes!

Utesbyfive
      Participant

The Phil Knight unlimited NIL “announcement” was from a parody account on X. It is not true. I’m sure he’s giving them a lot of dough, but not unlimited by any stretch.

ThurstonW
      Participant

Knight’s open NIL wallet is the very reason I suspect Aaron Dunn will commit there as well.

AZUTE
      Participant

With the transfer portal high school recruiting is becoming less and less important.

There will be 10 of these type of players in the portal next year and Utah will get one of them.

Tyler Henry
        Participant

Definitely. As long as we sign Jerome, I don’t mind not singing anyone else notable. My “perfect” offseason would consist of us signing some depth, which we did, and then Jerome, and hopefully Turner, the Four-Star RB. If we can sign those two, then this off-season is a success!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.