Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

A few random thoughts about the football team

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football A few random thoughts about the football team

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      chinngiskhaan
      Participant

1. Bernard is an excellent example of what can happen if you stick with a team despite seemingly being overlooked. He’s finally getting a chance to be the #1 back, and he is delivering. I’m happy for him.

2. Does anyone know what (if anything) is going on with Glover (the running back)? Is he hurt or in the doghouse for some reason, or is he just not good enough? Vincent is better IMO.

3. I am glad Wilson is going to start this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing him improve.

4. Hopefully Cole Becker can get back on track.

salty-ute
      Participant

for #2 I heard that he’s having some personal struggles. Apparently he tweeted some cryptic message and instantly deleted it about how life was testing him or something. Take this with at least one grain of salt.

agree on the rest of your points!

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

As far as Glover, it sounds to me like he was in the doghouse. Even with how secretive Whitt is, he’ll usually say something like he’s been dinged up or has something bothering him, etc. All he said last week was he wasn’t in the game plan. He said on Hans and Scotty yesterday that we might see him play this weekend.

Dallas
        Participant

Glover has always seemed to have a good attitude and been a hard worker. Of course, how would I know that to be true? Maybe he’s getting frustrated that younger players are overtaking him and he sees the writing on the wall.
        He was in the RB room with TT and privy to that mess. I’ve always wanted him to exceed, and I’m embarrassed with how enamored I was of him based on his high school highlights. I’m shocked at how bad he’s been compared to those highlights.

HPrete22
      Participant

is it official that wilson is starting?

Dallas
        Participant

I don’t think it will be “official” until game time but all signs are pointing in that direction.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.