Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

a reminder Brit Covey walked off the field unassisted screaming at the guys to

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football a reminder Brit Covey walked off the field unassisted screaming at the guys to

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      rbmw263
      Participant

go win the championship

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Most players are wheeled off the field with those injuries.

Crazyforu
      Participant

I saw him at the facility on Saturday, I didn’t think it was him because he was still walking around. He had a brace on, that was about it though. Dude is an absolute warrior, tough as they get!!!

KiYi-Ute
      Participant

And never forget the UW fans who were happy about his injury.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

They were also wishing for him to get hurt before the game. Losers.

2 4

Wow..Covey is utehub’s Bill Braskey

Image result for bill brasky gif

Crazyforu
        Participant

So, he’s a badass. Deal with it.

Utebeam
      Participant

The dude is the definition of grit. It p**sed me off to see him standing on the sideline cheering on his team while Huntley and Moss looked at their phones. And yes, I was at the game, seventh row and watched Covey stand right in front of me and I had a clear view of the other two sitting on the bench. 

1 1
        palos_verdes_ute
        Participant

I saw it too as I walked pass them a few times.  I’m not going to add more, but I wasn’t pleased with their behavior…especially Moss.  This is why I would be REALLY suprised if he came back next year. 

2 1
          EagleMountainUte
          Participant

Idk if you hang around kids these days or anything. But kids these days do that stuff not saying they are disinterested but that is normal behavior.  I wouldn’t read into on the phone jazz much at all is what I am saying. 

Utebeam
            Participant

Covey demonstrated true leadership. He will go far in life and be very successful. I hope they other two will mature and learn about leadership but they don’t have what Covey has. 

noneyadb
            Participant

Captain of the team, on the sideline playing on a phone while a kid with a torn acl, mcl, and a broken wrist is still paying attention to the game. Sorry, but this starts to speak volumes a long with all the other rumors that have floated about. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.