Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

After loss, answer why no Cam Rising?

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football After loss, answer why no Cam Rising?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hodgiedooing
      Participant

So when it was clear at halftime that the freshman was struggling, it seems clear to many that bringing in Cam could have changed the games outcome.
      Understanding that the Freshman needed the chance for a comeback, but it was clear that that wasn’t going to happen.
      Cam should get the next start.
      I sure would like to hear the coaches’ specific explanations for why Cam wasn’t brought into the game.

UteThunder
      Participant

I don’t know if I agree with it, but it’s as simple as this: If he’s not healthy enough to start the game, then he isn’t healthy enough to play the second half.

Hodgiedooing
        Participant

He is healthy, taking reps with the squad all week.
        His experience brought the Utes to the top of the Pack 12 for some time and by not bringing him in is a spit in his face for not having a chance to turn the game around in his last season.
        Wilson has time to learn, but the Big 12 loss to an unrated team with repeated red zone failures is a horrible reflection. Rising entering the game would have changed the chemistry and momentum in favor of the Utes.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.