Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

And just like that, I don’t feel so bad about last week

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football And just like that, I don’t feel so bad about last week

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      AlohaUte
      Participant

We are back in the race! Crazy week in CFB. Time to let last week go and get back to have fun and winning games. Go Utes!

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

We started the trend of top 15 teams losing to unranked teams! We’re leaders in a category! Innovators!

CityCreekUte
      Participant

Yeah but I feel a helluva lot worse about Baylor and USU and especially Oklahoma St. Our offense must be absolute garbage when everyone else in the country can score on these guys.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

The offense or the play calling?

CityCreekUte
          Participant

the offense is the play calling. especially with a true freshman who either can’t or won’t change out of a play. the defenses we play are going to not get fooled for an entire game just based on initial formation and a little movement.

1 2
      Utah#1
      Participant

WE are not back in the race by ANY stretch of the imagination! Let’s win the next game first! If we win that, then we need to beat TCU. Let’s take care of ASU first and hope Cam is back, and then will go from there.

AlohaUte
        Participant

What a negative Nancy. We won’t win every game with Isaac, but there isn’t a game we can’t win with him either. The Big12 is wildly mediocre and that includes is with Isaac.

Utah#1
          Participant

Just being a realist. I’m glad you see it that way, but there are many that think we are going to win the rest of the games because Utah just had a bad game against Arizona and don’t see them losing anymore because we are favored to win the Big12. That maybe true, but they shouldn’t be disappointed if Utah loses more games. Let’s just play every game first and win them. Then the sky’s the limit for Utah football and back to contending for a conference championship!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.