Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Another B12 power ranking

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Another B12 power ranking

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Utah.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

Big12 Power Rankings

This ranking still has Utah as number 1, but otherwise it’s a little different. It was created by a WVU media guy, so he has WVU as 4th. WVU had a surprisingly good season last year, so who knows?

He projects Utah will have one loss to Arizona and that we will end up 11-1. But, he has Arizona picked 5th with losses to a couple of weaker teams, Houston and Colorado.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

He’s probably picking us to lose to Arizona, on account of us drawing them the week after a very “physical” Oklahoma St game on the road, whereas the Wildcats will be getting us off a bye.

That back-to-back OSU/UA game will be our toughest game stretch.

Utah
        Participant

Yup. If we go 1-1 there we should be set for the year. I have us at 11-1 or 10-2. The only other hiccup I could see is if somehow UCF makes it through the year with no injuries. Then we could lose that game. But if they have any injuries to any sort of important players…we are just better.

PlainsUte
      Participant

Might also be factoring-in the drubbing the Utes took at the hands of the Wildcats last year. Personally I don’t think that the Utes will let that happen again, especially in RES. I’m more concerned about road trips, OkState primarily, and then UCF.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.