Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Anyone else amped for Game 7 Stanley Cup Final tonight?

Beat Arizona Forums Professional Sports Anyone else amped for Game 7 Stanley Cup Final tonight?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      AlohaUte
      Participant

I’m not a huge hockey fan, but tonight is epic.

1. Edmonton came from down 3-0 to get it to game 7. If they win it will be the first time since 1943 that a team down 3-0 won the Cup finals

2. The best player in the league, who many says has Gretzky and Messier talent, is the star of the game (Connor McDavid for Edmonton

3. Florida is going for their first cup in franchise history

4. No team from Canada has won a cup since 1993

Just so many story lines and great stuff all around.

utefansince79
      Participant

I’m excited for this one.

NarfUte
      Participant

Yes, go oilers!

The Miami Ute
      Participant

I’ve been a Panthers’ fan since they were playing at the old Miami Arena near Brickell and follow their games religiously on TV. I have to think that the Cats will win and the biggest reason in because they’re playing at home. Yes, the Oil won Game 5 at Sunrise but they were thoroughly outplayed and even the most diehard Oil loyalist will tell that they stole one. Here are a couple of other reasons why I think Florida will win…one, the Oil have been playing with house money since Florida went up 3-0 but, now, it’s for real. Will they clam up like Florida has now that Cup is within grasp? Two, this is the first time that Florida is facing elimination during these playoffs. Because of that, I expect the Cats to play with a sense of desperation that’s been missing during the last three games. GO Cats!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.