Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Anyone watching the ok st game?

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anyone watching the ok st game?

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      chinngiskhaan
      Participant

Their qb not looking good. Also nice to see 22 out there.

chinngiskhaan
      Participant

Ok St. D is putrid.

PlainsUte
      Participant

Yes, just turned it on to see Arkansas score on the ‘Pokes. 7-0.
      Rooting for our Big-12 brethren but hope Razorbacks expose some weaknesses that the Utes can exploit.

Utegator
      Participant

Yeah, there QB is not looking good at all

Charlie Foxtrot
      Participant

It’s still early but the OSU offense and defense aren’t looking great. D is looking better than the O, but they are giving up big gash plays, especially to the QB run. JJ scores his second TD as I am typing this.

jshame17
        Participant

Jackson looking to be in great form this season.

Wish he was at Utah but maybe the change in scenery has revitalized him.

Omaha
      Participant

A little part of me dies inside for each touchdown Ja’Quinden scores.

chinngiskhaan
      Participant

22 looking good, but he has “Yuge” holes to run through. Ok St D is so poo poo

//r00t4Utes
        Participant

OK St was supposed to have a great run D and the best LB core in the BIG12…. I thought

//r00t4Utes
          Participant

I also mean no disrespect to the OK St fans that have come here they’ve been great. Just more commentary on the sentiment that the Utes won’t be ready for “big boy football” played in the BIG12 and the ex Ute RB (like that he switched to 22) has, so far, been able to pound the rock against them.

But overall, JJ aside, I always want SEC teams to lose, but especially to teams in our conference.

Side not in the preseason Falcons game, noticed CPIII also changed his number to 22.

22Ute22
          Participant

Huh? Did you see their Run d last year? They gave up more than 160 rushing yards per game

//r00t4Utes
            Participant

I was just going off of the preseason talk and that their LBs were touted as one of if not the best in the BIG1.

Grayshirt
        Participant

Love that JJ gets to wear #22. ❤️
        22 forever!

tanute3
      Participant

Sell out on stopping Gordon and you’ll control the game. Bowman won’t beat Utah’s D on his own.

UtesRule
      Participant

Unfortunately, JJ just came up limping with what looks like an ankle injury after his last run. That looks familiar from last year! 

jshame17
        Participant

Arkansas should be up 21. Awful drop in the endzone on an amazing play by their QB..

And then a pick 6…. WTF?

//r00t4Utes
          Participant

Yeah, it’s a huge point swing. Instead of 21-0 it’s 14-7, not to mention the momentum shifts.

RedUte14
      Participant

i’m at the Ok state game 😀

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

I’m pulling for Jackson while hoping OSU wins. Looks like Jackson in limping a little bit again.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Participant

OSU with a pick six, they have some life. Still, if things continue the way they are now the OSU D is going to be sucking wind in the second half. I don’t know what the time of possession is, but it’s got to favor Arkansas by a lot at this point.

If Green was a slightly more accurate QB, the Arkansas O would be unstoppable. The hero ball thing is also not working out too well for him today.

Utecity
      Participant

JJ with his 3rd rushing TD of the day

chinngiskhaan
      Participant

Ok st QB is 🐕 💩

The Miami Ute
      Participant

I picked Arkansas to win this game in the Pick’Em contest. Always hard to pick against an SEC team even if they’re not top of the conference and playing away.

SalUteopia
      Participant

JJ transferring was a big loss for us, but I’m so happy for him.
      I hope we get to play the same Ok St team in a few weeks.

fosternano
      Participant

Ollie Gordon looking really scary with his 11 yards in 2 quarters….and yes, that’s sarcasm

Charlie Foxtrot
      Participant

Arkansas doing their best to let OSU hang around. Putting the ball on the ground on the last 2 series, and then missing a field goal.

//r00t4Utes
        Participant

Yeah, turnovers are going to kill ARK in SEC play

//r00t4Utes
          Participant

Muffed punt by ARK results in a tied ball game 21 all. Guess could be the best of both worlds if OKST manages to win while also showing some issues?

Charlie Foxtrot
      Participant

Gotta give credit to OSU for hanging in there and taking advantage of all of the Arkansas miscues. 21-21.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Participant

So I can see why Gundy and Whitt are compared so much. OSU just won’t go away, they play hard and keep coming at you. Good coaching, good culture.

22Ute22
      Participant

Glad Oklahoma state is looking like they will win, but let’s be honest, they aren’t a good team. Arkansas has given them this game with their coaching mistakes and turnovers. Utah will not do the same.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.