Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

Arizona not looking good against Texas Tech

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Arizona not looking good against Texas Tech

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      1 2
      SalUteopia
      Participant

Trailing 18-9 in 3rd Q.. I don’t think Arizona is good; they used up all their luck against us last week. TSPP gonna kill them next week.

//r00t4Utes
      Participant

Well, didn’t the Utes need AZ to lose? So that’s the positive side of it.

Not that last week’s loss didn’t suck with how AZ out played Utah. Who knows how it would’ve turned out if the Utes could’ve capitalized on their first 3 possessions all going into the Redzone. If they get 17 or even 13 points, they get momentum, and the crowd gets rocking.

But they didn’t, sadly.

SalUteopia
        Participant

Agreed. UA losing is probably good for us in the long run. Hope they kill TSPP next week regardless of today’s outcome.

//r00t4Utes
          Participant

I’ve been watching the Miami @Cal game. Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen that good of a crowd at Cal, the Goff days, I think? Which Cal is holding on for dear life, they might blow their lead like TT

But now that AZ has come back, I’m not sure how to feel about it. As I said, it’s overall better for AZ to lose since they best the Utes, but it makes the loss not look quite as bad if AZ wins.

//r00t4Utes
            Participant

Wow, did Miami get another favorable call? That sure looked like targeting. He launched upwards and led with the crown and hit him in the side of the helmet.

The Miami Ute
              Participant

Yeah, they most definitely are riding their luck this season. They’re extremely fortunate that they don’t play Clemson or Carolina during the regular season because both those teams historically have their number. Their toughest games remaining are away to Louisville and away to Syracuse. I don’t see them winning all of their games but stranger things have happened. Whatever the case, they’re a flawed team. Any top SEC or B1G team would dismantle them.

22Ute22
                Participant

True, but the problem is that those “top teams” are just Ohio State and Texas. UGA and Bama have their own big weaknesses. Oregon does too. So far this year only Ohio State and Texas have looked truly elite.

22Ute22
      Participant

Well they’re up now.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Dang. TT beat Arizona, at Arizona… I mean, I don’t think we have any idea how good or bad we are right now.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.