Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

Away Games

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Whitty
      Participant

What away games are folks planning to attend this year? I’m currently set to catch the Houston and Colorado games (not the best matchups but that’s how the cards are falling and will be fun to see a couple new stadiums I’m yet to see). Hope we get a big crowd for the OSU game!

RedUte14
      Participant

already set-up to go to OK State

MDUte
        Participant

My 3 this year are: Okie St, Colorado, and UCF. And then of course the CCG in Dallas! Go Utes!!

Ute Dub
          Participant

I was set on attending UCF, especially since we have family in Oviedo, FL. But now, they set it for the day after Thanksgiving, and my wife has vetoed that date. Any other day of the year would be fine, but not Thanksgiving week. I’m so bugged.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

My best pal lives in Tampa, so considering doing the UCF game and visiting him, 2 hours away.

AlohaUte
      Participant

If I can finagle a business trip, somewhat realistically, to either Phoenix or Houston, I’ll catch the ASU or Houston game. But it’s not likely.

That said, thanks for asking this because it made me think about it and I can now work on scheduling business trips around these games.

Utehomer42
      Participant

Three of us got season tickets for the Utah State game. We’re hoping for a large Ute turnout especially since Utah State season ticket holders are cashing in with the bleak situation that faces their program.

Itacoatiara22
      Participant

I’ll be at the Houston game.

lgt4141
        Participant

I got season tickets as well for Utah State. At the time it was cheaper to buy season tickets than buy tickets on the open market for the single game.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

I’ll definitely be at the Houston game, but may be able to swing the Oklahoma St game as well.

NarfUte
      Participant

ASU and likely Colorado. Definitely taking advantage of these new big 12 destinations /s

Distantute
      Participant

Will be at ucf

belli1976
      Participant

Crying in my beer, as I live in Oregon. No games in the PNW.

fosternano
      Participant

Going to the asu game. Hopefully both teams perform as expected and Utah wins by 40.

Phatmanandy
      Participant

I’m going to the OSU and the UCF game. Already booked everything for both except the game tickets. I’m super excited to see both of these opponents and stadiums.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Thinking more about Colorado. It’s close, the stadium and area is awesome. May try to go there.

Whitty
        Participant

Snagged a flight for 24k miles on delta from SLC. Planning to catch the Broncos game the following day before heading back in the evening. Do it Tony!

DataUte
      Participant

CU, Big12 CCG, Fiesta QF

jklnbrg
      Participant

I’m guessing this is dumb question but…
      Where can I buy away game tickets in the Utah section? I’m planning to go to the Oklahoma State game. I see tickets on the ticket resellers but no option to buy visitors tickets.

Thanks!

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

Are you a Crimson Club member?

Phatmanandy
        Participant

They had crimson club access for tickets back in I believe May or June. The access was only for a few weeks though. From this point on you can buy from the third party as whatever tickets were allotted to Utah have been given back to those teams for what didn’t sell.
        I usually go third party anyways and buy in the neighboring section anyways, usually ends up being significantly cheaper and better seats than what you get “assigned”

jklnbrg
          Participant

Thanks for the info. I’m not a Crimson Club member but can see the advantage becoming one will be.

Thanks!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.