B12 Men’s Basketball matchups set for 24/25 season

Viewing 2 reply threads

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

It’s a solid home schedule. Will be fun. But I wish the Big-12 followed the what the women’s side did. On the women’s, the “Home and Away” are Zona, ASU, and BYU. They clearly are emphasizing regionality. We should have those three schools home and away every season and probably Colorado too on the Men’s side.

I know our fan base is pretty sour on the BBall program and kind of indifferent, but here’s hoping they continue to improve each season. Though this schedule is much more brutal than the Pac-12. I think the following are likely top-25 teams in the country next season: Arizona, Kansas, Colorado, Houston, Iowa State, BYU, Baylor, and maybe Kansas State.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Some of the furthest opponents (except the team from Provo) are the ones we play twice. Would rather have home/away against Colorado, Zona, and ASU.

But will have some interesting teams paying a visit, hopefully we can be somewhat competitive.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) B12 Men’s Basketball matchups set for 24/25 season