Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

Back From The Game

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Wow, that will go down as a classic. Defense + Booker + Special Teams combine for the win. Travis Wilson returned to his old form. Feet were way too happy relative to the pass rush and a lot of errant throws of his back foot. But it was a win and a damn exciting game to watch.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

That 4th quarter was giving me a heart attack. Just got back too. 1:08am.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I loved it. Should not have been as close as that, but this conference is a grind.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Every year I feel like Utah has the worst match up problems with Wazzu and Cal. Just because of the style of offense. Can’t explain why Utah struggles offensively though. I can’t really say the Cal game was a struggle on defense though. More like offense needs to cash in more often to win easily.

Looking at the rest of the season match up wise Utah has great match ups. BUT…..big BUT. THis conference is crazy nuff said.

SkinyUte
      Participant

In the 4th quarter, that game felt like last year’s Wazzu game all over again. Kept waiting for the offense to put it together just enough to get that field goal to ice it, but it never came. Felt like Travis regressed quite a bit since the Oregon game (although we now see that had lots to do with how bad Oregon is), but still had enough to get the win.

I want to beat ASU more than every other team on our schedule combined. Had enough of losing close ones to those guys.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Yeah the AZ schools are quickly becoming my pac-12 version of the zoo.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.