Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

Bajakian

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anfernee
      Participant

He’s going to simplify things for Isaac. Utilize his strengths and make in game adjustments. Don’t look at his stats at Northwestern. You guys doing that are driving me bonkers. That’s not what he’s doing here. We all wanted Ludwig gone. So Whitt did the best option 7 games into a season. We can’t go and get an OC right now obviously and implement ANOTHER offense with 5 games left. Let’s all be relieved that Lud is no longer OC and now we (temporary stopgap) have someone with a great relationship with IW.

1 1
      coachklein
      Participant

Mike, is that you? You sure have some firsthand insight into his relationship with IW and what he plans to do with in-game adjustments and play calling based on multiple spirited posts, I might need to assume you’re actually Mike Bajakian. 😂 Jokes aside, I don’t think anyone has insinuated hiring a permanent OC or implementing an entirely new offensive concept this season by discussing his performance at Northwestern. This is a forum site, we talk about information and opinions. The next permanent OC will be hired by Scalley. I think we’re all on the same page in that we are relieved Ludwig stepped down and that we are all rooting for Bajakian to succeed in the remaining games.

Anfernee
        Participant

I wish my last name was Bajakian actually. I’d go by Baja, Baja Blast.

lgt4141
      Participant

It can’t get much worse than it was. I would think that Bajakian has been watching the way the season has gone, has seen things he would do but couldn’t because it isn’t his offense. Now that he is in over the offense, hopefully he will play to Isaac’s strengths. The offense won’t take that much improvement to make a huge difference in games.

Anfernee
      Participant

He was also with the Bears, four years with Buccaneers. If nothing else he can be a functioning, competent 🧠 at OC for the remainder of the season.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.