Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Barnes playing QB for USU

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Barnes playing QB for USU

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

The starter got injured. So Barnes is now playing. So far he is just 2 for 7.

RedUte14
      Participant

is there anyway to watch that game?

7 2
      Utehomer42
      Participant

Yeah I’m at the game (trying out our seats before the real game) and he’s looking like mediocre Barnes

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

He did just have a long TD run though

Hellhound152
      Participant

Finishes up 11/20 for 198, 2 tugs and a pick. Actually looks like he will be the starter moving forward regardless of the injury.

1 7
      Caliman
      Participant

I think Utah gave up on the Pig King to soon, He could have been a Utah all time great like Alex Smith. This dude will play on Sunday fo sure.

1 6
      Caliman
      Participant

I’ll tell you this right now, I’m not looking forward to Playing UTAH STATE ON THE 16TH with Barnes under center, he’s got a chip on his shoulder and could totally Fk. Up utahs season.

The Miami Ute
        Participant

Absolutely. And I just saw a pig fly (see what I did there?) by my window.

Rick Walker
      Participant

I’m happy for Bryson, while he was a less than stellar player it seemed like he really cared and really put his all into what he did. I hope he finds success and can stay undefeated against USC

dwainegf
      Participant

I don’t understand the need to be negative towards players unless they make bone-headed (showboating and dropping the ball before crossing the goal line…etc.) mistakes. They are giving their all for their team. Some have more talent and abilities than others. It is up to the coaches to recruit the best players. It is up to the players to give their all.
      I love Bryson Barnes and hope he plays well for the Blue U.(Maybe not great on the 14th thought.) 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.