Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Baylor

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ALUF
      Participant

Looking at Finn’s history at Toledo and Baylor and I laughed as I saw how many more games he has played than cam in the same amount of time since 2019 because of every byu-p fan mocking cams age. Like guys, this happens all the time and we’ve even seen a 28 year old heisman the last 30 years. Laughable considering byu-p is notoriously old as far as age of players every year.

Anyway, someone told me they heard tanuvasa isn’t playing tomorrow which would suck. I know, extremely reliable source of a guy who knows a guy. I’m really hoping for just no more injuries as the second thing to come out of tomorrow after a win.

Finn from what I understand sucks as a passer from his stats and I expect Tao to get a pick tomorrow just because it seems like Finn likes to pass downfield in coverage. Finn seems like he’ll go for over 70 yards rushing, he moves very well imo and that doesn’t bode well for us considering how often it seemed to me that SUU QBs got out of our container. No stats on that and I didn’t rewatch SUU but from my perspective in the stands it didn’t seem too good to me.

However I do think with a full game of rising and our track record at home. No way we lose, I’m thinking 48-14 Utah and we send a message to the xii that Utah is now the team to beat end of story in this league despite this being a non conference game and Baylor not being what they have been in the recent past. I could be wrong but I think strongly we win by 15+

GO UTES, here is to 2-0!!

22Ute22
      Participant

48-14 is way too much of a blowout for me, especially if some of our starters are injured. I’m thinking 38-20, but with a garbage time TD to make it closer than the score would indicate.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

Heat could play a factor. 90 + degrees tomorrow!! Depth could come in to play. Both lines will get tested. Baylor is used to the heat plus humidity. It played a factor last year in Waco. Will that affect the offense or defense more? We are much better offensively than last year. Bring your sombreros tomorrow. Go Utes

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

I’m mostly concerned about the heat because my 87 year old dad has a hard time with it, especially at the tailgate on the pavement.

bopahull
          Participant

Maybe if you brought a chair for him instead of making him sit on the pavement.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.