Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

Baylor guard Miro Little transfers to Utah

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Baylor guard Miro Little transfers to Utah

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Utesbyfive
      Participant
      Charlie
      Participant

Could it be possible that the MBB team is looking for better days? I like Keller, Utah wanted him quite a bit out of HS. May give us more minutes than Kata and could approach Braden, maybe. Little, I think, is equal to my expectations for Smith last year before we saw him play. Dawes seems to have potential much like starters we have had in the past. Madsen has few turnovers to minutes and for God sakes, is a 96% free-throw shooter. Although not highly recruited, Utah could very much use those attributes. If someone can just inbound to him at the end of close games, he could win a couple of games even as the #9 guy in. I am an optimist but the BB news has been good the last few days. One more rabbit out of the hat and maybe this team could have more potential than last year’s team.

chinngiskhaan
        Participant

I agree. If we weren’t about to join the Big12 I’d actually be pretty happy with what Smith has done this offseason. Not perfect, but pretty good.

Charlie
        Participant

Could also get minutes from Caleb Lohner, the new FB TE with BB skills.

Uteanooga
      Participant

Add some but take some away. I thought Deivon was an awfully important part of the team, made good decisions, and could make things happen in the offense. If we had kept him I would feel the program to be on an upwards trend.

Without Deivon, wait and see.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.