Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Bernard deserves the game ball.

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bernard deserves the game ball.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

What an amazing effort by Bernard. So many broken tackles. He got 182 yards. We win today because of Bernard. He needs to stay healthy. 🙂

NarfUte
      Participant

He deserves Cam’s paycheck (at least this week…)

The Miami Ute
      Participant

25 carries for 182 yards…pay the man!!!

UtesRock
      Participant

He carried the rock for 182 yards!

Rick
      Participant

You said it Proud. I’m not worried about Cam. He’ll be back next week. I am worried about the running back room. Micah is terrific. If he goes down it gets tough. Mitchell’s nagging injury is a tough one. I love the attitude and toughness Vincent shows but it will only go so far. Stanley is situational and frankly is running out of formations that simply don’t get him into space. I wonder if Hunter Andrews should be brought back into the picture. I’m assuming he’s gone back over to the linebacker room.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Absolutely he does.

PlainsUte
      Participant

He had Ollie Gordon yards!

22Ute22
      Participant

Anyone else worried about the backup Rb’s though? The drop off from Bernard to Mitchell, Stanley, and Vincent is massive.

chinngiskhaan
        Participant

The good news is, the drop-off is massive because Micah is so damn good right now, better than any of us thought he was going to be.

22Ute22
          Participant

Ok but Mitchell and Vincent also just aren’t very good. Stanley is a good gadget RB but not a good between the carries runner. I guess it also doesn’t help Mitchell that it’s obvious where the run is going when he is in.

Ute Dub
            Participant

Vincent > Mitchell. At least Vincent knows how to put his foot in the ground and make a cut.

homer
      Participant

Huge props to O-Block.

Bernard was a YAC beast

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.