Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Best Food @ RES

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Best Food @ RES

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Brettski
      Participant

I had a friend invite me to the game this week and am curious what folks like to do for food at the stadium. What do you recommend? I’d like to not miss too much of the game sitting in concession lines.

UtesRule
      Participant

The Pie Pizza is a good addition!

Otherwise, I find it somewhat underwhelming.

Something the U (IMO) needs to improve is the quality / selection of food available and the looooooong lines.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

The Pie – south end zone (there may be one in the north, but I haven’t been on that end in a few years)

Utehomer42
      Participant

In the South west end zone there’s a J-Dawgs which is pretty good, not too long of a line

8 1
      DUte
      Participant

Tailgate food outside of the Stadium

Zigziggler
      Participant

Don’t even bother with the food inside the concourses. Just go straight to the South end zone and eat at one of the vendors there. Or eat before at Cafe Rio, Hires, Litza’s etc.and catch Trax up to the stadium for free.

ArcheryUte
      Participant

Don’t sleep on Yoshis 👀

5 1
      loyter
      Participant

Cowboy Corndogs.

Next question.

dwainegf
      Participant

I like Yoshis. My grandson likes the Pie

89ute
      Participant

First, just don’t.

Second, You will be late for the game anyway because of the metal detectors. Apparently there are two metal detectors for every 20k people. So you’re looking at late First quarter before you get to your seat.

Third, you will pay 3x what you would anywhere else.

Fourth, you’ll already be aggravated as hell with the metal detector fiasco, now add getting food hell aggravation, you’ll wish you stayed home.

If you can get the rest of your party to comply, come early and eat before arrive. You will have a much better experience.

Brettski
        Participant

Thats what we’ve decided. Going to meet in Draper and grab something to eat before the game and head in on a full stomach.

Go UTES!

beaslad
        Participant

This. This is why I love the internet.

MFury
        Participant

Did anyone use the Utah360 app to order food last week?

Did it help mitigate food hell aggravation, or did it just add slow internet hell aggravation to the food hell
        aggravation.

UteBrook
          Participant

I used it for my order and my son’s. Sent the order got a “food is ready” text a few minutes later walked the concourse to Yoshis and a hot dog vendor walked to the window and grabbed our food. Meanwhile Yoshis had a line of about 40 and the hotdog/drink/popcorn line was twice that. It was a game changer.

MussMan
          Participant

I used it, and it worked great.

UTEopia
      Participant

If you download the 360 app, you can order on your phone. Great upgrade plus drink refills are free this year.

St George Ute
      Participant

The super nachos with carne asada from Chile Verde. Throw the sauces and sour cream on that and it’s actually really good. If I don’t eat before arriving at the stadium, that’s my go-to.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.