Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

BigXII top three teams at the end of the year?

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 BigXII top three teams at the end of the year?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      UTE98
      Participant

I’d love to see this.

1. Utah
      2. Arizona
      3. ASU
      4-15. Who cares
      16. TDS

Not my conference. 😂

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Last place approved.

//r00t4Utes
        Participant

But you don’t approve of 1st place?

Tony (admin)
          Keymaster

My bad. First place approved. LOL I was looking at Arizona thinking they weren’t approved based on the now ass-whoopin’ they’re getting.

3 1
      22Ute22
      Participant

Man, you guys are so insufferable and annoying over being in the big 12. Imagine wanting ASU or Arizona to finish top 3 when they are a bigger competitor for recruits than KSU or Oklahoma State. It’s just so damn… well I probably shouldn’t say in fear of getting banned lol.

I personally don’t care who finishes top 3 as long as Utah wins the conference and TSPP finishes in the bottom half. As far as who I think based on tonight:

Utah, KSU, and Oklahoma State, but I’m not sure the exact order. If Cam is fully healthy for Ok state and for the remainder of the games, I’d pick Utah to finish first in the conference.

2 1
      Uteanooga
      Participant

How about we actually support our colleagues?

I’d like to see Utah win the conference championship vs another undefeated or 1-loss B12 team and see both teams make the playoffs and get some wins. It takes time to create bonds but it would be absolutely fantastic to meet another B12 team in the playoff semi- since we are simply imagining a fun future here.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

Still too early to predict. There are several teams that could be there in the end. Who ever stays healthy and grows as a team. As of today:
      1. Utes
      2. Kansas State
      3. Oklahoma St.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.