Boney Fuller…meh – I guess only mormon Utes might be offended?

Viewing 4 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

What is the big deal??

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I mean I get the joke. It’s just not funny. Offended? I am not. Ute twitterists need to get their panties out of a bunch.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

It makes me mad that 2004 and 2008 were by far more successful, impressive seasons than 1984. 

Yet they have the hardware and we don’t. 

If we ever won a NT, BYU would disappear. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

So you are saying NT this year? I’ll take it!

COFfrom83
          Ute Fan
          @coffrom83

prior to the playoffs there no real national champions, there were only poll champions. So byu was named poll champions 33 years ago. whooptie frickin do!

Stone
          Ute Fan
          @stone

I believe there were a few polls (not the Coaches or AP or BCS, mind you) that had Utah at number 1 following the 2008 season, so maybe we should claim a NC that year. I mean, polls are all subjective anyway, who is to say which one is more valid than the other? We all know how the votes are often way off and biased.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t get it. So Whitt and Lavell went to a Greatful Dead concert?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I don’t get it. Lavell and Whitt are the only people in that picture who actually existed, so why are people getting so upset?

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Why would this be considered offensive to us Mormon Utes?  Maybe in the 50’s it would be.  Internet culture does this with everything, if people aren’t used to it, they probably shouldn’t be using the internet.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Boney Fuller…meh – I guess only mormon Utes might be offended?