Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Broncos moving on from Tim Patrick

Beat Arizona Forums Professional Sports NFL Broncos moving on from Tim Patrick

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Yergensen
      Participant

Denver fan and media favorite. Recently took a paycut to make things work. Ironically, Vele making TP expendable is one of the factors.

TP trade or cut

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

Dang. Looks like there might be interest from other teams. I hope he lands somewhere.

//r00t4Utes
        Participant

Miami needs WR depth, due to lots of injuries, but McDaniel doesn’t seem to like tall receivers, so it’s not likely. But I can dream.

UtesRule
      Participant

Good news is I heard earlier today that Vele is likely to make the Broncos team!

krindor
      Participant

Yup, this is almost entirely a result of Vele looking great and making him expendable. The positive is that Tim Patrick actually looked very good this preseason as well.

Going into the off-season, I’d assumed he’d be cut after two missed seasons and that it might be the end for him. But he looks to be recovered and a high quality contributor, so I’m now confident he’ll land elsewhere

krindor
      Participant

Yup, this is almost entirely a result of Vele looking great and making him expendable. The positive is that Tim Patrick actually looked very good this preseason as well.

Going into the off-season, I’d assumed he’d be cut after two missed seasons and that it might be the end for him. But he looks to be recovered and a high quality contributor, so I’m now confident he’ll land elsewhere

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.