Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Calling on the god of Utah Football info

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Calling on the god of Utah Football info

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      16 3
      CB
      Participant

OnlyU, if you will please spare us peasants any juicy tidbits you’ve gathered from the first 2 days of fall camp, we will praise you and your bloodline for generations

tgi56slc
      Participant

Can you update us on Lander Barton’s return? Any truth to the rumors he’s having setbacks and may not be available to start the season?

ProudUte
        Participant

When I talked to his uncle six weeks ago – Lander was good-to-go. Have you heard anything recently? There were some rumors in January, but I have not heard anything since then.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Did you know you can visit a user’s profile and then find their forum activity there?

CB
        Participant

Yes I’m aware, but from what I can tell he hasn’t said anything about yesterday

ArcheryUte
        Participant

Hey siri, play “a whole new world on Spotify”.

Tony changed the game once again. Thanks for the info!

Onlyu
      Participant

Nothing major to report until they put pads on. 3 QB’s taking snaps so far.

I think you’ll hear more and more about the strength of our WR’s. Snowden proving he has the right “mindset” and isn’t backing down from anyone! Has a chance to play outside a little sooner than expected I think. King has finally figured out how to retain weight (with a little help from the med staff). Lots of new guys and lots of experience. Kind of a different spot to be in.

A ton of depth and talent, more so than at anytime in the past imo. Some of the camp battles are going to be insane!

I expect Lander to be 100% this season

ProudUte
        Participant

Thanks, OnlyU.

I like the teaser that 3 QBs are taking snaps so far, leaving it for us to guess which three.

22Ute22
        Participant

King is only listed at 222 on the 2024 roster website though.

High Uintas
      Participant

Utesby1
      Participant

Now that the two paid sites have essentially shut off all camp content, OnlyU is our OnlyEye into our favorite football team. At some point, this “wall of silence” is going to come back to bite Coach Whitt/Scalley and the paid sites in the butt.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

How?

AZUTE
        Participant

24/7 and Rivals do a good job reporting on what they are given.

Whit has gone dark mode during fall camp and it makes getting info almost impossible.

Having OnlyU on this site is a Godsend for us football junkies.

High Uintas
      Participant

This is a short clip, but you can still learn a lot. Singer’s got the moves to get open. Wilson to Lyons is going to be a deadly combo. Andrews looks like a RB. Alford can really win that jump ball. Reid is, well Reid.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.