Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

Cam on byuSN: “I don’t really like byu”

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cam on byuSN: “I don’t really like byu”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Central Coast Ute
      Participant

Good interview from the zoobs, but that line cracked me up.

enigami344
      Participant

The interviewers are pretty cool tbh
      Do we have something similar from our broadcast that interview other schools’ players

Central Coast Ute
        Participant

They definitely were good interviewers and were cool with Cam saying that. ESPN 700 has some podcasts up from other players on their website and Spotify, but I haven’t seen any on YouTube.

ProudUte
      Participant

The guys doing the interview were great. They realize that it is okay to not like your rival.

Also, they interviewed a BYU Dlineman who was asked about Cam’s comments and he said that there was nothing wrong with what Rising said. He said that he would not have expected anything different. It’s football, not Yatzee…

CB is another story. Ever since this interview they have attacked Cam in the oddest of ways. They have called him an old man, ugly, stutters, lousy QB who can’t win the Rose Bowl, cigarette smoking long haired degenerate, etc.

Their have been more posts about Cam Rising on the CB than all of their QBs combined. This says a lot IMO.

BD
        Participant

I haven’t checked CB for this, but I was browsing X and came across a post that had a CB quote similar to what you’ve posted. In the comments of that X post, was BYU fan after BYU fan saying that CB is nothing but Ute fans disguising themselves as BYU fans.

When their fans post dumb or trash comments on CB, they blame Ute fans. LOL

Central Coast Ute
        Participant

That is probably why Cam doesn’t like byu. I’m sure he sees that stuff. The byu fans on YouTube seemed to be way better. I’m kinda surprised because most of what I see online is on X, and occasionally, I check CB. There are a few douches on that YouTube channel, but for the most part, they were fine.

Tednab
          Participant

Whits interview was great as well. Lots of respect given to Cam. Comparing him to McMahon and Taysom hill. Growing up being a Bears fan during that era, he definitely has that swagger

Central Coast Ute
            Participant

For sure, and I should have brought up the Whitt interview, too.

Jim McMahon
      Participant

He’s a stud. I really hope he can stay healthy and have a great season for you (except for when we play you, of course).

Refreshing to see his honest take of not liking BYU. Hoping the rivalry can get back to being fun now that we’re in the same conference again.

Good luck on your season. Hoping our QB room surprises me but I’m not holding g my breath. We’re a five win team.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.