Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Cam rising gameday interview

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cam rising gameday interview

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ALUF
      Participant

The interview with rising on the mcafee show the week gameday was here for Oregon popped up on my suggested videos. I’m currently still trying to get over that week as there was sooo much build up and then huge letdown second only to the other infamous gameday that will go without mentioning.

A few things, awesome teammate as he was still all for the Utes, it wasn’t guaranteed back then that he would be back for ‘24 but he is now, he was allowed to do this but I think that’s where the idea of a big xii championship really began, and lastly…. byu-p will lose by 69 damn points this year

I’m just so beyond excited for the his upcoming season, SUU to bring back rising, Baylor to begin unofficially big xii dominance, usu for the pig farmer, and of course 9 games to prove we belong in Dallas for us to play in the stadium where Ty Jordan’s funeral was. I wish JJ was still on the team for that one game alone, hope Ty and Aaron’s mothers are still close to the team. I very much look forward to the moment of loudness for them and all our other Ute brothers and sisters! I really think this year we get into the cfp with a first round bye and if we’re majorly healthy I think we can win a game or two depending on who we draw. Is it next Thursday yet????

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

It’s going to be a long 9 days.

dwainegf
      Participant

Now, now fellas, don’t wish your life away, you might want those days back later. LOL

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.