Camp Standouts

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Camp Standouts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bopahull
      Participant
      ProudUte
      Participant

I love it. I am glad to hear that Ritchie is back to where he was in 2020 (probably stronger now). Bentley and Mitchell have been getting a lot of positive publicity since spring. Lomu was a highly recruited tackle. Sounds like he is ready to shine.

Go Utes!!!

Onlyu
        Participant

Actually think Gilman starts over Ritchie but he’ll play a lot.

22Ute22
          Participant

Im honestly surprised that very few people have mentioned Gilman as a key transfer. He was one of the more experienced players to join Utah, and at a position we lost both our starters.

Side note, what do you think about Whitted at WR coach compared to Bumphis?

Onlyu
            Participant

Everyone Ioves Bump. High energy and up and coming coach but I think Whitted fits better with this staff and at this time.

Both bring a lot to the table though.

22Ute22
              Participant

I’m sure there will be a thread about the depth chart that was released but how long have you known about John Randle playing CB, and how has he looked there?

Onlyu
                Participant

It’s been since the 2nd week of camp really. It was apparent that Randle just wasn’t going to be able to be a RB here. I love that he chose to do something different instead of just immediately bailing.

He’s athletic so wouldn’t surprise me if he figured it out faster than you expect.

22Ute22
                  Participant

It seems incredibly off for Randle to be able to pick up the position in less than 2 months, when Blocker has been here for 2 years.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.