Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Can someone please explain what happened to Porter?

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Can someone please explain what happened to Porter?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      89ute
      Participant

I didn’t notice he was out. When did it happen? How did it happen? What body part is injured? Did you see the injury on TV. Details please.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It seems he didn’t even play like Lotulelei.  That is just my assumption from what I have read online.

89ute
        Participant

Did you see Fulks go out? That one blew by me too.

Anonymous
          Inactive

No, I think it was @Utah who said Fulks is like CoveyX2.  I don’t think so at all.  He is inconsistent and doesn’t make clean cuts like Covey.

Is McCormick being limited because of that concussion he suffered against BYU?   I have liked him in the rushing attack and he is way more dynamic and quick to hit the holes than Fulks as a slot option.

Another complaint of mine? Why can’t Utah practice throwing screen passes? Wilson was awful at throwing screens.  Williams is slightly better but he tends to double pump and he also nearly had a killer interception in his hesitation.  Again execution wise Williams seemed hesitant vs that fourth quarter against USC with a wet ball he was a gunslinging beast.

Anonymous
          Inactive

More complaining of Williams…Against USC that read option run when he scored the first touchdown. Quick run very awesome and I was excited to see that type of speed.  Against Cal? He was slow, slid short of a first down to avoid contact.  Very slow on his read option play calls.  The pass to Moeai he was sort of trotting out and made a lazy pass.  Once it left his fingers he knew it was a bad pass.  Was it a catch able ball? Yes maybe Handley brings it down but Moeai had to stretch a lot to get it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.