Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

can we all make a pact for next year

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football can we all make a pact for next year

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      chinngiskhaan
      Participant

All those who will join me in refusing to buy the hype no matter what the talking heads and/or coaches say please indicate by commenting below.

2008 National Champ
      Participant

Won’t happen. The same people who sit in their cubicles listening to sports radio on their headphones and never played a down of football past JV in HS will convince themselves that everything that went wrong this year will go right next year. Just like they did after 2023. And they are more than happy to downvote anyone who says otherwise because they are true fans

admiralute
      Participant

Not jumping on the hype train nor drinking the kool-aid no more. Let the season play out and what happens, happens.

Utah5410
      Participant

I’m in. I am no longer expecting anything. One game at a time. Prove it on the field.

Sir Potsdam
      Participant

Whitt hit his ceiling a few years ago. Everything about this team is stale and predictable. Ludwig can’t even spell creativity or misdirection let alone use them in designing plays. Scalley’s run defense is as soft as a Minky Couture blanket. My confidence is gone, not just for this season, I worry for the future.

chinngiskhaan
        Participant

play calling was not the problem tonight. If Rising could throw the ball we would have won.

2008 National Champ
          Participant

put in a QB who is capable of throwing the ball. Wilson couldn’t have done worse than under 50% completed and 3 picks. Hell, Rose or Huard could have done at least as bad but I’m sure they weren’t available since they “don’t know the offense”

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.