Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

CCG scenarios

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football CCG scenarios

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ALUF
      Participant

It’s Friday and I’ve got all my work done so I was making as many scenarios as I could to see who would play in the championship game in December. I’ve made 25+ scenarios and the tiebreakers as they’ve come up have been fairly easy to figure out. That is until I came across a scenario in which all 5 currently AP ranked teams in our league tie at 7 wins. In this scenario I got all the way down to having to figure out SOS of the five teams. Unfortunately in this particular case Utah was left out (Oregon vs UCLA for this case) but how crazy would that be? 5 way tie. Utah could still make it in a 5 way tie, just in this particular case where I first came across a 5 way tie, Utah was left out. That would be nuts if who went to Vegas this coming December was determined by the territorial cup or the Stanford-cal game.

Go Utes and beat Stanford tomorrow!

ALUF
      Participant

Also if you’re interested. Mathematically there is still a possibility where each of the five remaining teams could play each other at least once across 25 different scenarios. I didn’t realize Washington could still make it and play any one of the other four remaining teams

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.