Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Cold Play Halftime Deserves Its Own Thread

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cold Play Halftime Deserves Its Own Thread

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll confess, I started to clean ashes from my fireplaces about a minute into this. Chris Martin’s voice is so powerful I could never make out a single word, not that it mattered. This halftime show is getting panned all over the place as one of the worst ever.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

No offense, but as a rock & roll musician, Coldplay makes me either want to vomit or go postal. It’s like chalkboard scratching times a million. And the lurping on stage like a gorilla… UGH…

Anonymous
      Inactive

No offense to me. Hell, my wife came in and said the dogs were acting like something was in the fireplace in the den. We previously had a bird get trapped in there and my female Springer grabbed it when I opened the gates. So I spent the rest of half time shoveling ashes out of the fireplace. Better than watching Cold Play.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I actually didn’t get to see it ended up working. But I will probably try to watch it. I heard Beyoncé got all political and shot.

America is circling the drain.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

I’ve heard of Beyonce but this was the first time I heard her “sing” or saw her. Seems like the main reason she’s popular is because she has a big ass.

Anonymous
          Inactive

As noted, wife interrupted me about a minute into this show. I did not get to see Beyonce, but memes all over the internet lend credence to a big ass. She looks to have the LANT body type: Large Ass No T**s.

The whole Black Lives Matter thing is misguided. Become productive members of society and no one will hassle you.

I’m just shocked that Cam Newton and the Carolina coaches could not adjust to the Denver Defense. Turnovers kill ya and Kyle Whittingham knows and lives by that. Should be interesting to see what happens to Joe Williams next year if he can’t hold onto the ball.

leftyjace
      Participant

I’m a rock and roll musician.

I like Coldplay.

And Bruno.

Not Beyonce though.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Beyonce = Black Jane Fonda

Anonymous
        Inactive

I wonder if Beyoncé would go to an ISIS camp to see the conditions of the enemy like Fonda. I expect a different result.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.