Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Colorado boxscore – future 5-7 Colorado

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Colorado boxscore – future 5-7 Colorado

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      6 1
      UTE98
      Participant

Colorado gave up nearly 400 yards (397) passing. CSU 102 yards rushing (2.8), CU only 70 (2.6). I know the Pac isn’t a huge running conference, but the OL for most of the Pac teams are going to destroy Colorado’s defense. Kamara had a huge game against CU’s OL, our DL especially DEs are going to feast.

Before yesterday’s game I thought CU would win, but I have them at 5-7. They’ll beat ASU and Stanford, however losses to Arizona (unranked), and the following ranked teams are coming, Oregon, USC, UCLA, Oregon St, Utah, and Washington State.

Hopefully Prime gets his commits locked in this week, cause the lights dim real quickly after this.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

Too soon. Every team has a bad game on occasion. And CU’s happened to be a “rivalry” game. Personally, I think the REAL Colorado team looks more like the one who’d showed up in Ft Worth earlier this month, than the one who’d edged CSU in 2OT last night.

stbone
        Participant

I wouldn’t discount the result yesterday based on it being a rivalry game. The real rivalry game was the week before. CU and CSU is a rivalry just like Utah and Utah State.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.