Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Corner Canyon / Jerome Myles and play calling

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Corner Canyon / Jerome Myles and play calling

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      EmersonUte
      Participant

So Corner Canyon beat IMG Academy last night and Jerome Myles put up 3 TD’s. Honestly, I can’t believe this kid is in play for us. I love it. He’s a stud.

….so, Ute Coaches – when Wilson comes in to spell Cam and we’re up big, we need to do more than hand off the ball! We need to let Wilson sling it to show Myles what he’ll be walking into next year. We need to stop thinking about it in terms of just killing the clock in that game. We can win recruits (especially wideouts) if we let our backup QB ball out.

With that it mind, I’m hoping Isaac Wilson gets the entire 2nd half against SUU, and that for the 3rd quarter at least they leave the #1 wideouts and TE’s out there and let him sling it.

Anfernee
      Participant

The coaches are well aware what’s at stake. And Jerome made it clear in his visit here how he’ll be watching to see the passing game. Also, Scalley wants a more “uptempo Urban-like offense.” So it’s advantageous for us to pass more because it’ll help kickstart recruiting WRs for the Scalley Era.

2 1
      Tyler Henry
      Participant

Maybe we can also trade Ludwig for CC’s OC. I LOVED their gameplan last night!

Rick Walker
        Participant

I personally believe corner canyons head coach (who also is the OC) will take a OC/QB coach job somewhere in college football but only once all his kids have graduated

1 7
      Caliman
      Participant

RELAX PEOPLE, MYLES IS ALREADY IN THE BAG. While some of you may believe that Myles maybe inclined to come to UTAH due to Wilson’s performance, the reality is a bit more nuanced.

The intriguing factor here is “RYDER LYONS”. Although he is currently committed to USC, recent issues have prompted him to reconsider his options, leading him to take a second look at UTAH.

Anfernee
        Participant

Is this Nostradomus Caliman talking or Miss Cleo Caliman 🔮 talking?

Caliman
          Participant

hoc caliman est reincarnatio nostradomus

6 1
        AZUTE
        Participant

Cali Please stop.

It’s pretty obvious you are not connected or have any inside info.

At this point you are just wasting board space.

I’m telling you this as a friend.

Utah is in the running for Myles but he is no way “in the bag”

Caliman
          Participant

Ego sum tempus viatorum, qui jam myles futurum Uta eventum vidi.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.