Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Cranky Old Man Prime?

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cranky Old Man Prime?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      //r00t4Utes
      Participant

Would’ve put this in the “BIG12” category, but uhmm just realized it says PAC12.

But I just saw this alert and wasn’t sure if any of you had seen or read it. Coach Prime bday was today and apparently was pretty standoffish with some of the media in his press conference. May mean nothing or something, but it’s not a good look IMO.

ESPN article coach Prime

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Yeah not sure what to do with the Pac-12 category. Change the name to Big 12? Archive it and shut it down? Delete it? LOL

UteThunder
      Participant

Looks like he’s not too happy about his son’s legal/financial trouble being in the national news on top of the negative press his program has gotten after a bad season.

UtMtBiker
      Participant

This thing is such a beautiful train wreck that has zero chance of working. Feel really bad for Colorado fans who are going to be stuck with the aftermath of this mess. 100 percent chance this ends with him leaving as massive ncaa sanctions, law suits, players misconduct scandals heat up

J Rocksville
      Participant

It’s weird to me the show he puts on about being such a good father, when his 24 year old son is going through bankruptcy due to court settlements from when he beat the s**t out of a teacher at age 15. I feel like Deion should be on the hook for that since he was a minor.

UtMtBiker
        Participant

No different from the rest of them, with very few exceptions. Jimbo, harbaugh, Dirty pete, Urban, on and on..all pretty terrible human beings that are exceptionally good at getting young kids to believe they care about them.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.