Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Current Vegas Odds for Next USC Coach

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Current Vegas Odds for Next USC Coach

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Odds to become next football coach at USC

From Bovada:
      Kyle Whittingham 7/2 (+350)
      Chip Kelly 6/1
      Bryan Harsin 6/1
      Tom Herman 7/1
      Justin Fuente 7/1
      Clay Helton 8/1
      Jack Del Rio 8/1
      Chris Petersen 9/1
      Brian Kelly 9/1
      Kevin Sumlin 11/1
      Gary Patterson 11/1
      Mark Dantonio 15/1

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Can I take the field against Kyle? No-brainer.

THEeyepatch
      Participant

Can someone tell me who started all this ‘Whittingham to USC’ nonsense? It smells of zoob fantasy? I haven’t looked around much today and yesterday I didn’t see anything on SI, CBS Sports, ESPN, Yahoo! Sports that even played with the idea of USC interested in Whittingham. But I have seen Chip Kelly’s name quite a bit.

Zoob fantasy right?

oc_ute
        Participant

espn LA toejam booster (mason) has stated that kyle should be the #1 target. “lock them in a room until kyle accepts”. he’s pretty knowledgeable but in the end, i don’t think kyle will budge. he doesn’t need that LA circus. you never know though, 4 years at $5M year gets him to a pretty tidy retirement.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Zoobie fantasy sure. Fan fear as well perhaps.

THEeyepatch
        Participant

The zoobs really fear Whittingham staying and beating their beloved Big XII wannabes again don’t they. It’s pathetic, I read the Rock article on DNews. Pot stirred!

I don’t know what to make of it other than complete and total fear. DJ/PK had a writer from UCS this morning? WHY? I know Sark is a TDS grad, but with Utah being ranked #4, why are they trying hard to make all this distraction? It’s as if the SLC Media is purposely trying to hamstring the Utes?

Might be the Utes greatest season ever and the SLC media is doing everything they can to F**K IT UP!

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

That’s what they do. I’m not sure why. The Utes are a much bigger draw and much more respected around the country.

oc_ute
      Participant

on today’s dan patrick show he said john harbaugh to the toejams

javadave
      Participant

If for some reason Whit does go to USC, can we please go after Dan Mullen?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.