Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

Deleting Spam Accounts

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Ute Hub Site Deleting Spam Accounts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

I’m still struggling with spammers and spam bots registering accounts. It’s getting pretty annoying. I deleted about 10 new user accounts last night. I’m fairly sure most of them were spam bots. If you registered yesterday and you’re a human and you can’t login now, I may have deleted your account. You can contact me by clicking Contact at the bottom of any page of the site, or by tapping the About icon on the home screen of the app, then Contact.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

beaslad
      Participant

I was one of the ones a few weeks ago that was constantly being logged out. That probably was mostly fixed until today. I am still logged in on my computer my logged out on my phone. I can’t even log in because there are two log in sections and I try to tap on either one and my iPhone’s keypad doesn’t even pull up. Don’t know if it’s an issue related to this.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

That’s probably a new thing I need to fix since I recently made some template updates. Yeah there’s probably a form at the bottom of a forum topic saying you have to login to make a post. You can go to the LOGIN PAGE and that’ll probably take care of you for now.

beaslad
          Participant

That worked!

Tony (admin)
            Keymaster

Super! By the way, if you’re using your phone, I’d recommend using the mobile app.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.