Fox

DeQuan Finn

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football DeQuan Finn

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Baylor QB

Reminds me of Nate Johnson or JqJ a little. Not as quick as NJ. Gotta contain those legs. He plays hero ball and can keep Baylor close.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Dude’s a player. Going to be challenging to keep him under control.

ArcheryUte
      Participant

Different team with a super solid qb. Can’t be looking ahead, this has trap game written all over.

RedUte14
        Participant

not really a trap game if USU is after…

W16Ute
      Participant

Not disparaging your point because it is valid, but I notice that his team is losing is nearly all of these highlights. This makes me assume that he is dangerous when on the highlight reel but the other plays aren’t consistently at that level.

I certainly haven’t watched a whole game of his but it will be interesting to see the entire Baylor team as they battle Tarleton St.

It is worrisome how we struggled with contain against SUU and this guy can certainly move and throw on the move.

chinngiskhaan
        Participant

He won a lot of games at Toledo. He’s much better that Nate or Bryson.

UTE98
      Participant

I have nightmares of running QBs beating our Utes. Hope he doesn’t torch us with his legs.

Tednab
        Participant

We might have to win with our offense for once .

UteBrook
        Participant

49-0 playing 1st stringers for less than a half. Giving up 150 total yards. Back off the ledge.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

Hopefully playing Caleb Williams the last two years will help with a contained rush. We got better each game against him.

Utah
        Participant

I know!!! We move to the Big 12 and suddenly everyone in the world thinks we’ve never played against talented players before. “Oh, Utah will shocked by how good these players are!”

Nah, we played against them every week in the PAC-12. I don’t remember the exact numbers, but last year alone we played against over 10 first or second round draft picks while the Big 12 had 2. The talent is so much lower in the Big 12. Whoever we will face, we have already faced someone better.

We will be alright.

ironman1315
          Participant

Y’all remember heisman dark horse Khalil Tate? Remember how we sent his dark horse hopes to the glue factory?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.