Does history repeat

Viewing 4 reply threads

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

2022 Oregon State opens up 3-0 with 2 G5 wins and an FCS. First conference game is a close loss to USC before running in to a Utah buzzsaw.

2023 Oregon State opens up 3-0 with 2 G5 wins and an FCS. First conference game is a close loss to WSU before.,,

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I like where you’re going with this.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

From your lips to God’s ears.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Since joining the Pac-12, Utah has gone 3-2 (.600) in Corvallis, and this is probably the best “Oregon St” team we will have faced. That’s enough to make me nervous.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I remember being worried before that game. Only Utah game I attended last season.
      OSU is a fairly average team. I wouldn’t call them overrated but they are a good team.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

I don’t know what to make of OSU. They’re good, but I don’t know how good. Take away Martinez / Fenwick, and they become very beatable.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

They’re Utah, vintage 2015-2018. Great run game, usually strong defense, play action pass game. Capable of beating any team in the conference on any day but also capable of not showing up at the oddest moments.

Any team that can come back from multiple scores down in the 4th quarter without throwing the ball has my respect.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Does history repeat