Draft kings

Viewing 1 reply thread

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

I know these are just odds and they don’t really mean anything but I still think it is fun and interesting

Utah has spreads out for the following games and are favored in all of them

Oklahoma state -1.5
      Arizona -9.5
      BYU-p -16.5 lolololol
      Colorado -8
      Iowa state -9.5

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Has Colorado done anything to improve this offseason? Serious question, I haven’t followed them at all. If not, then covering 8 points seems like easy money.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Aside from bringing in 44 transfers?

HoosierUte
          Ute Fan
          @hoosierute

Wow, that’s crazy a total rebuild two years in a row? It looks like they brought in better talent this year, and included the lines this time. It will be another interesting season for the Buffs.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Yea they definitely brought in a ton of talent and addressed both OL/DL as you mentioned. They should be really talented and good upfront. The question is if they can bring a completely new team of players together that quickly. It hasn’t proven to work so far with both USC and Colorado who have turned over their whole roster in a given year like this. We’ll see what happens.

2008 National Champ
              Ute Fan
              @cptmrgn05

but for Utah, SC’s 2022 complete rebuild worked to perfection.

In truth, the only difference between what Riley and Sanders are doing is their starting point. SC had a talented roster that Riley was able to add to. Colorado had one of, if not the worst P5 roster when Sanders took over.

AlohaUte
              Ute Fan
              @alohaute

Yep, that’s the question. They clearly have the talent. But how quickly that talent can gel and learn the playbook will be key to their success. I think they’ll win some games that they are predicted to lose and lose some games that they should have won.

D T
                Ute Fan
                @azute1

CU’s in the same boat as the zoobs, where reaching bowl eligibility would be considered a success.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Colorado won one PAC-12 game last year. One.

They brought in 44? 48? new players. Utah has traditionally relied on a lot of transfers/JC guys. They usually don’t excel year 1. It’s year 2 you see big progress.

Deion hasn’t shown that he improves players. He hasn’t developed a single soul. So he’s asking a whole new roster to come in and gel day 1 and be good enough to win 6+ games, because they probably won’t get any better than they are today.

Good luck with that. I could easily see Colorado losing 3 of their first 5 games. Then what happens when half that team quits? I could see Colorado ending the season with just 2 or 3 wins.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Supposedly they have shored up their D a little bit but haven’t heard the O line has improved much. Couple that with an easier conference schedule and they should win one or two more games.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.