Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Final BYU Drive

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Final BYU Drive

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Barton needs to make that interception.

Pass for the final first down skipped off the turf.  Was at the game and never got a replay, so what did that show?  Whitt should have challenged it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here you go, the refs whistled a delay of game instead of looking at the play.  Yeah those refs sucked.

Anonymous
      Inactive

OK, if as the announcer said it was a completion even though the ball hit the ground, then it should have been down where the ball hit and no first down.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Well there were so many bad calls that at this point I just don’t know how to comment anymore on it. I think it was a catch because the catch wasn’t assisted by the ground. I will somewhat agree with the announcers, but holy hell Hill taking a delay of game penalty on that? He is the Senior QB, Heisman, NFL Super Bowl MVP of BYU’s future?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I did a brief check of rules and couldn’t find anything on a runner or receiver touching the ground with the ball.

I felt like the official’s spotted the ball short all night, sometimes by as much as 2 or 3 yards. Then they got it pretty darn close on Joe William’s 3rd down fail.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.