Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Finally Gameday week buildup.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Finally Gameday week buildup.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

My prediction is going to be 35-9 Utah win against the 8th ranked team in their division. 

Defense will score a touchdown in the first half. I see two Weber State turnovers for this game. Chase Hansen with a pick six and a sack fumble credit to Anae. 

Offense will be vanilla and probably leave fans unsatisfied. Moss will get a TD, Huntley will get two tds.  I feel like they will both be through the air. Let’s give one to Covey. Scoring will be spread out. 7-14-7-7. Weber State Qb is going to take some lumps. Oh yeah they still haven’t named a starter.

Edit: Weber State will play two QBs in this game not because of injury.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yup. Our guys won’t overlook their “8th in their division” opponent and will win handily. I agree. 

cjd1
      Participant

Interesting. In the weekly “Predict the Score” contest I had it at 35-10.

Utah
      Participant

This is tough. Weber St is good. They are a team I think we’d struggle with in year’s past. 

BUT, if we are as good as I think we are, we should win this handily. BUT, Whitt won’t embarrass or destroy Hill or their team. 

I think it’s an incredibly amazing, then boring game. 

We get a couple TO’s, go up a couple TD’e early, put in Shelley and run the ball a ton of times. This will be good for Shyne. 

45-10, the good guys. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.