Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

First game jitters… for me

Welcome Forums Ute Hub Site First game jitters… for me

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Well I’ve done a ton of work on the site and the app over the last few months.  Much of it is “under the hood” type stuff, plus user interface stuff that the users see.  I missed a few things that I and a few others found during the first game. I’ll be working on fixing these and intend to have them all fixed by game 2:

• Chat window in mobile cut off – sorry about that
      • Roster on mobile app crashes
      • Predict the score won’t show a score of 0 – hehe
      • Mobile responsive columns for website

If anyone else found any issues that need to be addressed let me know. And as always I welcome bug reports, critiques and suggestions.

ProudUte
      Participant

Go Tony!!!

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

App crawls during game day. I prefer it for viewing and posting as well. Not sure what can be done about that. I have 1 gb up and down at my home.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

The mobile app? The latest activity change recently will slow that screen by a few seconds, but the content is much better. Otherwise yeah if the site traffic is spiking big time there may be slowdowns. I’m still planning on a server upgrade, but that’s a huge amount of work and more expense.

GameForAnyFuss
      Participant

Tony’s already executing at mid-season level.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

OK I fixed the predict 0 score thing… 🙂

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

Oh, but just found a new bug. It thinks next week’s game is 35 days away. #mathproblems

Tony (admin)
          Keymaster

False alarm. I punched in the date wrong. LOL. I’m just having a conversation with myself here.

Charlie
            Participant

I believe we all appreciate you work. I have tried to look at others boards and I feel we have a good thing, all provided from the goodness of you heart.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Just fixed some of the layout things that became evident during the game. The chat page should work on mobile devices now. If anyone wants to check that out and report back that’s cool, but it looks good to me. Also fixed the footer columns so they look better in mobile.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.