Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Florida

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      2 6
      RedUte14
      Participant

Front seven was non existent almost the whole game.
      Not taking the field goal is a 4 point swing.
      Van Fillinger is poo poo stinky
      And can we get someone other than Kuithe to throw too? Easy reads for Florida.

8 1
      GameForAnyFuss
      Participant

I’ll take “immediate post-heartbreaking-loss overreactions” for $200, Alex.

There needs to be one of those 24 hour cooling-off periods after a loss before people are allowed to post.

2 5
        RedUte14
        Participant

Tell me I’m wrong with a straight face…

7 1
      Tednab
      Participant

Tough game .. This is probably a good thing tho.. we had it .. we can go toe to toe with anyone in the country .. we’re still in the hunt for the playoffs .. defense needs work .. but to be honest I’m ok with this loss .. sucks .. but we’ll bounce back

EagleMountainUte
        Participant

I mean it was Georgia but if we opened against Oregon I am confident Utah could beat them. 
        Rising’s mistakes are very correctable. 

RoboUte
        Participant

I still like Utah’s puner’s chance against any team but realistically that was it for playoffs. After what happened to Oregon, and by the way can we talk about the Oregon game man I’d be selling my Jerseys that was an embarassment the likes of which I have never seen my team endure, not even 2010 TCU can come close to that. What happened to Oregon today was Illegal in most states, it violated the Geneva convention. It’s difficult to describe the degree to which Oregon was evicted from the planet of football relevancy. I regret that there were children watching.

So what I’m getting at is our conference looks like trash right now. Even if we win out, and I don’t think we will since we still can’t stop people from scoring, we won’t sniff the playoffs in overwhelming liklihood IMO.

3 1
      Ute Dub
      Participant

Let’s play the “Jump to Conclusions” game where there’s actual conclusions that you jump to. 

Van’s going to have a hard time with 4.3 speed. Bishop and Bartender got beat pretty good a few times. 

3 2
      Trailgoat
      Participant

Agree, KW again struggles coaching down the end in another close game against a team Utah should have beat. This has been a blind spot for him throughout his career. No score inside the 10 yard line with 1st down two times. Some odd coaching decisions on the road as mentioned difference in the game.

Defense line has some issues. Barton looks like a very athletic, green Freshman. He will be awesome in the years to come. A lot of issues with the front seven on defense.

RoboUte
        Participant

Whit is a beast but we have known his very real shortcomings for a long time. I think Whit is a great case study in what a good coach can do given time. And no coaches ever get time these days

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

I don’t get who had the spy responsibilities. At times it seemed like a total mismanagement by Scalley or just a total breakdown by 7 Ute defenders. 

RoboUte
      Participant

I feel like we haven’t actually consistently pressured quarterbacks since Dimick

DrahtUte
      Participant

There were just way too many mistakes by the Ute offense and defense. They’re all correctable but when the biggest game of the season is your first game, your moment has already passed you by. 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.