Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

For our Oklahoma St guy that comes around here.

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football For our Oklahoma St guy that comes around here.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ukiyoronin
      Participant

Respect for Oklahoma states football team from our players. What game are the Utes most looking forward to on the schedule? Hint: it isn’t BYU.

D T
      Participant

OKST’s easily our toughest game this year….IMO, UCF/U of A follow from there.

AlohaUte
      Participant

Yeah, I’m definitely looking forward to that game. Should be the game of the year in the Big-12, a road game for us, in a great environment. Imma need to see if I can manufacture a work trip to Oklahoma for the days before that game!

It’s also the only game on the schedule that I have down as a L. While I won’t be shocked if we lost an unexpected game, I do have us going 11-1 in the regular season and winning the B12 CG.

Knoblocker
      Participant
      BD
      Participant

To go directly to the article rather than scrolling down to see it, go here:

Article

Knoblocker
        Participant

Great stuff! These kids are having the times of their lives. This season is going to be so much fun.

D T
          Participant

That opener you have could prove tricky IF you’re not careful.

ProudUte
      Participant

If Utah and Ok State are undefeated – I thought that this game would be a good one for Game Day. But, I looked at the schedule for Sep 21 and noticed that USC is at Michigan. Also, Tenessee is at Oklahoma. So, Game Day may not be likely.

In any event – it should be a big game for the Big 12.

Go Utes!!!

Knoblocker
        Participant

Yep. If all those teams are undefeated, that sounds like the Big Noon Kickoff on Fox and Gameday on ESPN right there. I could see ours being the national Fox 2:30 game. That’s my favorite game time!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.