Fox

Fun preview

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ironman1315
      Participant
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

I am getting so excited I really feel like it is the year. 2008 came a year late IMO so barring any health issues this is Utah’s chance. September 15th please zoom me to this day. 

Dwight89
      Participant

I love reading anything Utah Football but boy this article was rough. Spelling and grammar errors throughout. Oh and, apparantly “Reason Singleton, Jr.” will be one of our top five offensive weapons this year…..

Larry B
      Participant

They have us going 8-4, which I could see as a real possibility. But the 4 losses are WSU, UCLA, Stanford and Arizona State. If we lose to UCLA and/or Arizona State, that will be disappointing.

https://collegefootballnews.com/2018/06/2018-preseason-pac-12-team-by-team-predictions-for-every-game/2

EagleMountainUte
        Participant

It seems very much like a typical Utah season though lately. Win some games raise expectations but crash and burn where you shouldn’t?  Losing to ASU and WSU would be very bad. 

dwainegf
      Participant

Battle Ground,
      Careful about wishing your life away, you may want it back later.LOL
      I too can hardly wait. This year could be very exciting indeed.

KiYi-Ute
      Participant

I think “loaded with potential” would be an accurate assessment. Mariner, Simpkins, Nacua, Covey, Boyd, Enis (I’m probably forgetting a few) but all of these kids have the potential to be very productive receivers for us. We were very young last year and you’re correct — Carrington was our guy. But I think after a full year in the system and coaching from Holiday, and we could very well be surprised with our receivers this year.

Just wishful thinking.

Utah
      Participant

There’s a ton of unproven talent. I’d say this is our most talented group of WR’s ever. BUT, they ain’t proven s**t yet. 

How quickly do Nacua, Covey, Thompson, Enis, Perriman and Boyd take the next step? All have NFL potential. All may take a year or two to get there. 

ironman1315
      Participant

Some of these guys couldn’t catch worth a damn (Anderson)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.