Fox

GAME BALLS??? Zona vs Utah

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football GAME BALLS??? Zona vs Utah

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Offense:
      Shyne needs a game ball especially because that is probably his last game of the season. Honorable mentions of CBB he really sparked the offense. Troy Williams also caught that fire again in the fourth quarter. We need to bottle that fire and feed it to him every quarter for the rest of the season.

Defense:
      Chase Hansen had himself a game after a rough start. Tasini came in and made some sparks though with that safety after the refs botched the call. Marcus Williams honorable mention guy was the closer and that INT was a thing of amazingness.

Special Teams? Duh Wishnowsky is a beast. Saved Utah’s ass until the offense woke up. CBB also honorable mention dude played well and coverage looked much better.

Coach Whitt deserves a game ball. He was chewing Harding’s ass out about the ridiculous false starts FOURTH AND FORTY!! TF??? But when he lost his s**t called a timeout and chewed out that dumbass ref it was also what sparked the defense.

SWEATERS!!!! Interlocking UU for the win best return from commercial view ever!

I am eating crow on my s**tty prediction but that first half was ugly and Utah came back and got it done. It is delicious crow when you think your team will have a hangover loss. The injuries are killer next man up is getting sickening.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I found a gif of the Utah locker room at halftime:

Anonymous
        Inactive

Whitt needed a snickers. Or an oline….

leftyjace
      Participant

Oh, to be a fly on the wall during that halftime meeting in the locker room. Wow.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.