Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Game day: some picking Oregon to win it all!

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Game day: some picking Oregon to win it all!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      BleedsRedUte
      Participant

Guess I missed something following College football, but never guessed they would be picking a former PAC12 team to win it all.

3 1
      RedUte14
      Participant

oregon seemed stacked this year.
      tho i do doubt gabriel.

RedUte14
        Participant

lol i have a little insecure troll you thumbs downs all my posts 😂 imagine being that petty.

The Miami Ute
          Participant

Welcome to the club. I could write a post stating that Rising is going to win the Heisman and here’s why, and someone would down vote it. It happens to a lot of people here.

The Miami Ute
        Participant

Oregon’s football success is living proof that enough money can resolve just about any problem.

22Ute22
      Participant

I wouldn’t pick them personally, but of the 5 top favorites (Bama, Oregon, Texas, UGA, and Ohio State) they arguably have the best QB. That’s not to say that Gabriel is elite like Caleb Williams or Jayden Daniels, because he’s not. It’s just that Howard is ok, Ewers and Beck are good but overrated, and Milroe is a wildcard. Milroe is a freak athlete and has a great arm, but he hasn’t put it all together. If he improves significantly under Deboer, Alabama could easily win it all.

RedUte14
        Participant

that’s a very good point about the quarterbacks

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

The playoff 5-12 is going to be wild. Can you imagine a sec team having to play at Utah or a cold weather big 10 school in the first round. First round bye is a huge advantage.

//r00t4Utes
      Participant

No one is going to ask the “other” question?

What are the chances of this happening if Oregon was still in the PAC12 and not the B1G?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.