Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

Game Weather

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Yesterday it hit 101 F here in Fullerton, but you can tell the Santa Ana wind condition is abating and it’s cooling off. Forecast is for a high of 91 F today and 85 F tomorrow. It will be slightly warmer at the Arroyo as they get less coastal influence up there. Should be a spectacular day for the game. We’ll be there. Section 18, row 44, pretty close to the 50. Tix were $60. Bruin nation not happy with the team. Mora under delivering yet again.

Utah
      Participant

It will be nice to have nice weather to play in. We need some good conditions to get this offense going. 
      Do my ears mistake me, or will we be somewhat healthy tomorrow? Moss, Patrick, Falemaka, Handley will all be back? 

Minneapolitan_Ute
        Participant

Are these all confirmed or gametime decisions?

pedro
        Participant

All four would be huge.  I would be surprised if Patrick can go full or not.  He didn’t look ready v OSU.

leftyjace
      Participant

Good hell. Why are we wearing black helmets if it’s going to be sunny and hot as hell? The guys are gonna roast.

Riot West
        Participant

Maybe to cut down on glare? Is there a noticeable difference for the players feeling the temp? Hopefully they bring the right cleats 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.