Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

Go UTES!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Utah
      Participant

Good to see our boys take a halftime lead. Time to bury the less hated Cougs. 😉

Utah
      Participant

Whew. A win is a win, right? 

Anonymous
        Inactive

With this team it is getting exhausting. Just like football. 

Utah
          Participant

Is this a flaw in our programs or is this just a product of a P5 conference and we fans just need to adjust? 

Anonymous
            Inactive

With basketball the whole P5 thing is not really a big deal. Obviously it helps but you can have great Basketball teams in a perceived nothing conferences. 

As far as football goes I think I have an idea of why Utah fizzles out. Which is why I am excited about Taylor. I think the problem was primarily the offensive staff is so predictable. 

Utahute72
      Participant

This team looks like they just aren’t very mentally tough so they bounce up and down like they are bipolar, higher dips and big runs. Add to that there doesn’t seem to be a consistent scorer that can stop the bleeding when the other team gets on a run.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

DEFENSE is what fixes those situations.  Think Majerus.  

Utah
          Participant

Great responses from everyone. 

Utahute72
          Participant

Speaking of defense.  I noticed a number of times they played good defense for about 25 seconds only to give up an easy shot at the end of the clock, it’s almost like they lose focus.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.